For Youth (Ages 18-28)
- Helps makes sense of studies & career, peers & surroundings
- Relationships – with parents, siblings & friends, true capabilities, identity
- The role of media, culture & upbringing in ‘who and what’ you are.
- Our role in the ‘larger scheme’ of things: the Universe & Reality.
- Know more about Youth Programs
Basic Introduction - 7 days
The workshop explores the rich web of connections between seemingly disparate aspects of life. The discussions range from the seemingly mundane to the supposedly profound.
- Why and How we are – nature of the Mind & Consciousness
- The true nature of Happiness, Values & Ethics
- Human Relationships & Family – their purpose & nature
- Society – goals, problems & resolutions
- Nature, Evolution & Reality
The basic introductory workshop or 'Prathmik Parichay Shivir' establishes the need to understand Madhyasth Darshan.
Introduction to Study Concepts (Adhyayan Bindu Parichay)
Prerequisite - At least one Basic Introduction Workshop (Prathmik Parichay Shivir)
Long Term Study Programs (Adhyayan Shivir)
Prerequisite: Basic and Advanced Introduction Shivirs
- Systematic Study of the Madhyasth Darshan Literature is essential in order to make any progress in Understanding and Living accordingly.
- It enables all-round investigation into every facet of reality – in nature, humans, human living, family systems and social & economic organizations.
- There are facilitated classroom sessions, followed by sessions of self-study, discussions and some physical activity on campus.
- Adhyayan Shivirs are available in 3 durations, all in Hindi:
- Short introduction: 30 day session
- Part time: 7 days every 2 or 3 months for 2 or 3 years
- Full time: 6 mths to 1, 2 & 3 years.
For Schools and Colleges
We work with School and Colleges to supplement the existing educational content with Humane aims, content, pedagogy & outcomes of education
- Knowledge of the Self (Mind),
- Knowledge of relationships and living in family
- Relationship with Nature
- Need of the Human - Happiness, Peace, etc.
Know More about our work in