Literature Reading Circles
- If you have just been introduced, attend a 'reading circle' close to your place to get introduced to the literature. See People Contacts
- You can also post a query on WhatsApp/Telegram Groups
- Some online reading sessions are currently under progress. See Calendar and contact us for details
Deep Study Groups – of 2 types
The next step after completion of the ‘Adhyayan Shivir’ are the discussion groups or ‘Goshti’s'. This is where what we have read/ understood can be deepened, and verified. Adhyayan does not ‘end‘ with the Adhyayan Shivir’s, it ‘starts‘.
a) Adhyayan Goshti: (Study)
Prerequisite: Systematic Study of the literature (15 books) – at least one iteration.
- To complete reading & logical comprehension of the concepts in the literature. (shastradhyayan)
- Usually attended by those that are in the process of completing textual-study
b) Manan Goshti : (Meditative)
Prerequisite: Maturity in Literature Study & Analytical Understanding (multiple readings of literature completed) (shastradhyayan maturity)
- Address issues related to practice (abhyas) for contemplative practice (chintanabhyas) & behavioural practice (vyavharabhyas ) for direct perception of reality (sakshatkar)
- Usually attended by those that are teaching the darshan and/or in shodh (research)
Contact for joining Deep Study Groups: