- Dedicated Platform that provides Forums, Groups, Events Updates, Upcoming Shivirs, Video Selections & Members Directory etc.
- This site integrates Facebook, WhatsApp and YouTube features, and more, dedicated for Jeevan Vidya
WhatsApp /Telegram Groups
- अध्ययन Q&A discussions Telegram
- English Translations - Telegram
- Jeevan Vidya Connect - Events Updates - Telegram
- Production & Exchange Whats App
- 'Jeevan Vidya Parivar' General Whats App
- Women's Group -'Stushi' -Whats App
- Regional Whats App Groups
- School Curriculum & textbooks development group - contact chani: 96913.52929, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Madhyasth Darshan Originals" Channel
- Shri Nagraj's Original Videos (Editing in Progress)
- 'Jeevan Vidya Official Program'
- Parichay Shivir, Online Adhyayan Lectures & other programs by Student Community
- 'Jeevan Vidya Connect Platform'
- Selection from YouTube searchable by Program Type, Prabodhak, etc.
Visit a Study Location
- Visit one of the study locations
- to know more about the study programs and how people are practicing this in various dimensions of their living – behavior, inter-personal relationships, nature-friendly production techniques, etc.
- Join a study program
- a part time (7 days every 3 months for 3 years) or full time study program (6 mths, 1/2/3 yrs) to get to know others more intimately.
Deep Study Groups – of 2 types
The next step after completion of the ‘Adhyayan Shivir’ are the discussion groups or ‘Goshti’s'. This is where what we have read/ understood can be deepened, and verified. Adhyayan does not ‘end‘ with the Adhyayan Shivir’s, it ‘starts‘.
a) Adhyayan Goshti: (Study)
Prerequisite: Systematic Study of the literature (15 books) – at least one iteration.
- To complete reading & logical comprehension of the concepts in the literature. (shastradhyayan)
- Usually attended by those that are in the process of completing textual-study
b) Manan Goshti : (Meditative)
Prerequisite: Maturity in Literature Study & Analytical Understanding (multiple readings of literature completed) (shastradhyayan maturity)
- Address issues related to practice (abhyas) for contemplative practice (chintanabhyas) & behavioural practice (vyavharabhyas ) for direct perception of reality (sakshatkar)
- Usually attended by those that are teaching the darshan and/or in shodh (research)