Madhyasth Darshan or ‘Coexistential Philosophy’ is an insight into reality & human nature. ‘Darshan’ in the Sanskrit language means to “see” , or have a vision of reality as-it-is. It has come about via original existential exploratory-research via the method of ‘sadhana-samadhi-sanyama’ by (late) Shri A Nagraj of Amarkantak, India (originally from Hassan, Karnataka). It is a new discovery of the fundamental nature of the Universe, Human Being, Consciousness & Human purpose. It explains the nature of matter, conscious, space & evolution and thus demystifies the human being and existence.
This comprehensive knowledge system (darsana) examines & provides clarity in all dimensions of human life: the experiential, rational, emotional & occupational. It has solutions for the myriad problems all of us face, the world faces.
This darshan (philosophy) is an ‘existence based human centric contemplation’. It is being presented here as an ‘Alternative’ to Materialism/Science and Theism/Spiritualism for evaluation and study by mankind. The aims, content, process, outcomes & lifestyle proposed in Madhyasth Darshan are different from those in Materialism & Spiritualism.
‘Coexistential Philosophy’ is not based on any caste, religion or sect, but on natural laws, on reality – in a way that every human can understand them in his/her own right and live with this understanding.
Since it uncovers the origins & nature of consciousness, Madhyasth Darshan (Coexistential Philosophy) provides significant breakthrough’s in metaphysics, ontology, epistemology, axiology, ethics, cognitive science & brain theory. It has a solution for the ‘hard problem of consciousness’. Both dimensions of reality: free of space, time & form and imbued with space, time & form are revealed and resolved.
Madhyasth Darshan thus provides a “grand unified view” of our cognitive experience, external reality & human-living, enabling coherence in our Spiritual, Intellectual, Behavioral & Material aspects via consciousness-awakening (आध्यात्मिक, बौद्धिक, व्यवहारिक, भौतिक पक्षों में जाग्रति).
This understanding comes in living: Madhyasth Darshan enables freedom from prevailing criminal mentality, freedom from ignorance (delusion) and freedom from communal mentality between peoples via consciousness development .
This philosophy has sound proposals to resolve our current issues such as:
- Personal strife and meaninglessness
- Interpersonal issues with people – in the family & around
- Societal conflict – like war & exploitation
- Ecological problems – pollution & resource depletion
This understanding results in living with simplicity, generosity, kindness & benevolence. We can understand ourselves as humans and fulfill our relationships in family, society and nature.
Madhyasth Darshan thus has a universal resolution to our current existential, personal, familial, social & ecological dichotomies. Such comprehensive understanding & living results in happiness, peace, contentment & bliss.
This is to inform you that based on this understanding of developed human consciousness, the following universal tenets have been understood:
- Knowledge, Wisdom & Science
- (ज्ञान -विवेक-विज्ञान)
- Reality, Actuality & Truth;
- (वास्तविकता, यथार्थता सत्यता)
- Universal Humane Justice, Religion & Education;
- (मानवीय न्याय,धर्म, शिक्षा)
- Basic Structure of Undivided Human Society: Universal Culture, Civility & Norms
- (अखंड समाज, सार्वभौम संस्कृति, सभ्यता, विधि)
- World Constitution & Organization of Nation States.
- (सार्वभौम संविधान, व्यवस्था)
Madhyasth Darshan posits a fundamentally new direction & universal basis for Human Living, leading to the declaration – “Human race is One, Human Religion is One”.
We can now live purposeful and meaningful lives.
The expectation of “knowledge” from India has now been completed
|| भारत से ज्ञान की अपेक्षा पूरी हो चुकी है ||
- #’Madhyasth darshan’ is not related in any way to the ‘six systems of Indian philosophy’ or shad darshana nor is it based on the vedas. It is independent of them and has its own standing on reality (shruti), due to which there are numerous similarities and differences amongst all of these.
- Madhyasth – means Mediating, the stabilizing aspect in Existence.
- Darshan – or darsana is a direct insight into reality and its exposition
- Saha-Astitva-vad: Coexistential Philosophy or Coexistentialism, is the dialectic based on the darsana
- Jeevan – name for the conscious aspect, unit
- Jeevan Vidya – program for public dissemination, knowledge of ‘jeevan’