get guidance to proceed with study (adhyayan)
- नागराजजी के साथ विद्यार्थी संस्मरण
- Jeevan Vidya an Introduction English – Released !
- 25th Jeevan Vidya Sammelan at Nagpur
- Presentation to National Curriculum Framework
- New! ‘JVConnect’ Platform Launched
- 26th Jeevan Vidya Online Sammelan
- सत्र: COVID के समय जीना कैसे?
- स्तुषी : अध्ययनरत बहनों का बौद्धिक समूह
- Parichay Shivir, Hindi, Bijnor, 17 – 23 Dec 2023
- Parichay Shivir, Hindi, Achhoti, 8 – 14 Oct 2023
- Adhyayan Shivir (मानव व्यवहार दर्शन), Visnagar, Gujarat, 19 Nov – 26 Nov 2023
- Adhyayan Vastu Parichay (Adhyayan Bindu and Vidhi), Hindi, Yavatmal, 29 Sep – 2 Oct 2023
- Parichay Shivir (Full day youth workshop), Hindi, Bemetra, 11 Sep – 16 Sep 2023
- Intro Workshop, English, Dharwad, Karnataka, 24 Dec 2023 – 2 Jan 2024
Intro Reading (eng): by A.Nagraj
What is Madhyasth Darshan
“A proposal for Humanness”
“The Study of Human-being could not be accomplished until now by the two major ideologies – Theism-Spiritualism and Materialism -Science, that emerged and evolved in the history of humankind. ..
This is to inform you that the Alternative is “Madhyasth Darshan” which has recognized the human-being as belonging to the ‘knowledge-order’. The Study of Human-being is now possible in coexistence.
Human being alone is the seer (knower), coexistence is the reality to be known and universal humane conduct to be lived …. – A Nagraj. …Read More…
Since 2006, this site serves to enable access to dependable information on Madhyasth Darshan & Jeevan Vidya. This is not an ‘Official Site’. The ‘Official’ darshan site is here.