Steps towards a new, Alternative Education
- A primary school that aims to provide entire education in the light of Madhyasth Darshan – Coexistentialism has been started at VIP Road, Raipur and at Indore called “Abhibhavak Vidyalay” or “Guardians School”.
- This school currently has about 70 students from class 1 to 5. Work is underway to have a school upto class 12.
- It puts understanding ourselves, our lives, understanding reality, human relationships, and human purpose above the current emphasis on rote-learning, gathering information and skills.
- The foundation will be on the basis of the understanding of reality on the basis of Madhyasth Darshan, while all the currently prevalent subjects will be taught in this light.
- The teachers do not draw any “salary” for teaching or sharing this knowledge.
- Contact: Chani Chawda: firstname.lastname@example.org, 96913-52929 | Anita Shah at 90097-78000 for details.
Note from the Teachers
Education related Downloads
कक्षा १-५, चेतना विकास मूल्य शिक्षा पाठ्यपुस्तक: (Consciousness Development Value Education textbooks (based on Madhyasth Darshan): Class 1 to 5. Written by Students.
चेतना विकास मूल्य शिक्षा पाठ्यक्रम :Original Syllabus provided by Shri A Nagraj
शिक्षा नीति का लघु प्रस्ताव :Original policy note provided by Shri A Nagraj
[ More in this Section ]
Alternative content, process & outcomes of Education
In Existing Schools – humanization of education
Allied Human values courses (HVPE) – experiments in professional courses
Where we work: our current reach in Education