* Written by students, this ‘introduction’ section is meant to be a ‘beginners’ introduction, it provides a basic overview. If you are visiting for the first time, you can also see the simple intro workshop site.
Madhyasth Darshan or ‘Coexistential Thought’ is the name for a set of propositions about reality. It has come about via original existential exploratory-research by (late) Shri A Nagraj of Amarkantak, India (originally from Hassan, Karnataka). It is a new discovery of the fundamental nature of the Universe, Human Being, Consciousness & Human purpose. It has solutions for the myriad problems all of us face, the world faces.
This comprehensive knowledge system (darsana) demystifies the human being and existence. It examines all dimensions of human life: the existential/experiential, intellectual, logical-rational, emotional, behavioral & occupational. This proposes answers to the most human important questions that can be verified by each one of us and lived.
This is an ‘existence based human focused contemplation’. It is being presented here as an ‘Alternative’ to Materialism/Science and Theism/Spiritualism for evaluation and study by mankind. This is not based on any caste, religion or sect, but on natural laws, on reality – in a way that every human can understand them in his/her own right and live with this understanding.
Madhyasth Darshan enables freedom from prevailing criminal mentality, freedom from ignorance (delusion) and freedom from communal mentality between peoples via consciousness development . This philosophy has sound proposals to resolve our current issues such as:
- Personal strife and meaninglessness
- Interpersonal issues with people – in the family & around
- Societal conflict
- Ecological problems
This understanding results in living with simplicity, generosity, kindness & benevolence. We can understand ourselves as humans and fulfill our relationships in family, society and nature.
This is happiness.
This is to inform you that based on this understanding of developed human consciousness, the following universal tenets have been understood:
- Knowledge, Wisdom & Science;
- Reality, Actuality & Truth;
- Justice, Religion & Education;
- Basic Structure of Human Society, and
- World Organization of Nation States.
We can now live purposeful and meaningful lives.
The expectation of “knowledge” from India has now been completed
भारत से ज्ञान की अपेक्षा पूरी हो चुकी है |
- Madhyasth – means Mediating, the stabilizing aspect in Existence.
- Darshan – or darsana is a direct insight into reality and its exposition
- Saha-Astitva-vad: Coexistential Thought or Coexistentialism, based on the darsana
- Jeevan – name for the conscious aspect, unit
- Jeevan Vidya – program for public dissemination