* This Section provides an update on the activities in the program areas below: an overview of the introductory workshops, study programs, efforts in education – in schools and human values courses in colleges and universities. Written by students.
The human being has been identified as belonging to the ‘Knowledge-Order’. Knowledge via education is the fundamental need of the human being and enables transformation to living in ‘human-consciousness’.
The Program to disseminate this proposal to Humankind has been classified into three broad areas as under:
1. Public Education (Lok Shiksha Yojna – Jeevan Vidya)
– For youth and adults of all age groups, to get acquainted and further study:
- Introductory workshop (Jeevan Vidya Shivir) – provides a basic overview and comparative discussion with prevailing notions and conditions. This is of two stages.
- Study Workshop (Adhyayan Shivir) – systematic, guided study of reality via Madhyasth Darshan Literature. This is available in part-time and full-time options
- Discussion Groups (Goshti) – To discuss, verify and complete understanding from Study. These are of two stages.
- More than 1,00,000 people have attended these week long workshops over the past 30 years.
- Some of them see significant changes in the direction of their lives. A few are engaged in sustained study.
2. Education & Sanskar (Shiksha Sanskar Yojna – Humanization of Education)
– For schools & colleges – Consciousness Development & Human Values (Chetna Vikas Mulya Shiksha or CVMS).
- School Education: Offers complete replacement of the goals, content and outcomes of prevailing education. From Class 1 through 12.
- Colleges: Supplementary course to aid development of discernment in pupils. Allied Human values Courses
- University: Development of a new Chetna Vikas Vishwavidyalay (Consciousness development University)
3. Family based World Organization (Parivar Mulak Swarajy Vyavastha)
– Family based Organization model for Human Society and the World. The Family is proposed as the basic unit of human organization, just as atoms are, of the material world. A set of resolved (samadhanit) individuals live in family units fulfilling the material, behavioral, intellectual and spiritual needs of the human, in line with social-law and natural-law.
- Five Dimensions of Society:
- Education & Sanskar | Health & Restraint | Production & Work | Exchange & Storage | Justice & Security
- Ten Staged World Organization: A representative from each Family will participate in the five dimensions above, across the following 10 Stages:
- Family > Group of Families > Village > Group of Villages > Block > County > Districts > States > Nation States > World