Register for a workshop. See calendar here.
- 10 Days, 9AM to 6 PM
- Day Boarding & Residential Options
- At least one basic introductory workshop.
- Once we get a basic idea from the first-level introduction workshop, we naturally desire to know about the fundamental concepts in this darshan.
- Unlike the basic introductory level where contemporary issues / ideas are also discussed, this workshop aims to focus on the core tenets of the darshan.
- Explains how this as an alternative or vikalp: in understanding, thought, behavior, work & human organization.
- Focuses only on the core content, basic tenets of Madhyasth Darshan (Coexistentialism). Gateway to Adhyayan/Study and Understanding
- Need for resolution via consciousness development or samadhan via chetna vikas.
- Knowledge of Existence (astitva darshan gyan)
- Knowledge of Conscious Self (jeevan gyan)
- Knowledge of Humane Conduct (manviyata purna acharan gyan)
- Wisdom & Science (Vivek evam vigyan)
- Origin of Madhyasth Darshan – brief of ‘vikalp’
A selection from the 44 points given in the ‘Adhyayan Bindu’ are covered. You can read the entire syllabus here.
- Accomplished Student-Practitioner that has read the literature.
- No fees for the ‘teaching’. Teacher does not accept ‘donations’.
- Participants bear the cost of boarding & lodging where possible.
- For Upcoming Workshop alerts, fill up this form here.