Goshti (Discussion Groups) – of 2 types
a) Study/Adhyayan Goshti:
- Prerequisite: Systematic Study of the literature (15 books) – at least one iteration.
- To complete reading & logical comprehension of the concepts in the literature. (shastradhyayan)
- Usually attended by those that are in the process of completing textual-study
b) Meditative/Manan Goshti :
Prerequisite: Maturity in Literature Study (shastradhyayan)
- To implement the logical -comprehension in living & in ones disposition (pravritti)
- Address issues related to practice (abhyas) for contemplative practice (chintanabhyas) & behavioural practice (vyavharabhyas ) for direct perception of reality (sakshatkar)
- Aims for sakshatkar of reality / preformation – avdharna.
- Discussion & verification of concepts attained (avdharna)
- Usually attended by those that are teaching the darshan