For General Public
Our open programs for the general public (ages 12-90) consist of introductory workshops (of 2 stages) followed by intensive study programs (of 3 types). There is no 'fee' for the 'teaching'.
7 days Introductory Workshops (parichay shivir)
These are of 2 stages:
- Preliminary introduction (prathmik parichay shivir)
- Intro to study points (adhyayan
bindu parichay shivir)
Advanced Study Programs - fully residential (adhyayan shivir)
These are of 3 types, all in Hindi:
- Short introduction: 30 day session
- Part time: 7 days every 2 or 3 months for 2 or 3 years
- Full time: 6 mths to 1, 2 & 3 years.
For Schools, Colleges & Universities
We work in formal and non-formal education - at no 'charge'