The human being has been identified as belonging to the ‘Knowledge-Order’. Knowledge via education is the fundamental need of the human being and enables transformation to living in ‘human-consciousness’.
The Program to disseminate this proposal to Humankind has been classified into three broad areas as under:
- 1. Public Education (Lok Shiksha Yojna – Jeevan Vidya)
- 2. Education & Sanskar (Shiksha Sanskar Yojna – Humanization of Education)
- 3. Family based World Organization (Parivar Mulak Swarajy Vyavastha)
1. Public Education (Lok Shiksha Yojna – Jeevan Vidya)
– For youth and adults of all age groups, to get acquainted and further study:
- Introductory workshop (Jeevan Vidya Shivir) – provides a basic overview and comparative discussion with prevailing notions and conditions.
- Study Workshop (Adhyayan Shivir) – systematic, guided study of reality via Madhyasth Darshan Literature.
- Discussion Groups (Goshti) – To discuss, verify and complete understanding from Study.
Jeevan Vidya workshops or ‘Jeevan Vidya shivirs’ are conducted in various parts of the country & abroad. They are an introduction to the need for the ‘Madhyasth Darshan’ philosophy.
The Introductory workshops are meant to communicate the need for Study and ‘Consciousness Development’ for every Individual to resolve the myriad problems all of us face, the world faces. Conducted in the form of an engaging dialogue, these workshops discuss important aspects of our lives.
Conducted since 1995, thousands of people from all walks of life have attended these workshops and many are now seriously studying its underlying philosophy – Madhyasth Darshan. These people have gained from greater clarity and insight into their own selves, their lives and the world around.
They can see improvements in their thinking, behavior & work.
Some of those that attend these introductory workshops go on to the next stage of ‘Study’ or Adhyayan Shivir.
- There are no ‘fees’ for the workshop. The facilitator does not charge any money. Boarding & lodging costs of the workshop are usually borne by the participants themselves. No one is denied a place if they are unable to bear the same.
- ‘Jeevan Vidya’ is the name of the public dissemination program of the Madhyasth Darshan philosophy.
- ‘Jeevan’ is the name of the conscious unit. ‘Vidya’ comes from the root ‘vid’ – knowledge, Jeevan is the ‘carrier’ of knowledge.
- ‘Jeevan’ is an inseparable presence of 10 activities. You can read more here.
- This ‘Jeevan’ is conscious – i.e. it expresses consciousness: in animals, as the will to live, and in humans as the ability for imagination, and the need & ability to have ‘knowledge’.