Our current progress in education is as follows:
- Started a new alternative school in Raipur based on this understanding.
- Included as supplementary course in Govt schools in Chattisgarh state in 2010
- Work underway in Delhi govt schools under ‘Happiness Curriculum’
- Universal Human Values via Consciousness Development [UHVCD] course included in Agricultural University State of Chattisgarh, India – 2010.
- Allied Human values courses* called ‘a Foundational course in Human values and Professional Ethics’ (HVPE) based on Jeevan Vidya are currently run as a foundational course in about 25+ universities in India in Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, UP, etc.
Renowned missile scientist and Ex President of India (late) APJ Abdul Kalam had this to say about Jeevan Vidya in his address to the Nation on the eve of Independence Day, 2006 (watch youtube video)
Also see this video in his address at the National Conference on value education through Jeevan Vidya at IIT Delhi in 2007
*Human Values Course: This Preliminary course is being implemented in these Universities:
|Satavahana University||AP||HP Technical University||HP|
|UP Technical University||UP||NIT, Raipur||Chattisgarh|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University||MP||Galgotia University||Delhi|
|RV Scindia Agricultural University||MP||KL University||AP|
|Punjab Technical University||Punjab||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Univ||AP|
|Royal University of Bhutan||Bhutan||IIIT, Hyderabad||AP|