Our current progress in education is as follows:
- Started a new alternative school in Raipur based on this understanding.
- Included as supplementary course in Govt schools in Chattisgarh state
- About 40 teachers attend the 1 year long study-workshop or shivir every year
- Work underway in Delhi govt schools
- Work also underway in Maharashtra govt. schools
- Universal Human Values via Consciousness Development [UHVCD] course included in Agricultural University State of Chattisgarh, India.
- Work underway to establish a new University – Chetna Vikas Mulya Shiksha University: for consciousness development (CVMSU)
- Allied Human values courses* called ‘a Foundational course in Human values and Professional Ethics’ (HVPE) based on Jeevan Vidya are currently run as a foundational course in about 25+ universities in India in Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, UP, etc.
Renowned missile scientist and Ex President of India (late) APJ Abdul Kalam had this to say about Jeevan Vidya in his address to the Nation on the eve of Independence Day, 2006 (watch youtube video)
Also see this video in his address at the National Conference on value education through Jeevan Vidya at IIT Delhi in 2007
Our current progress in living:
Family based humane living.
A few individuals and families that have obtained clarity on the basis of madhyasth darshan have come together to live in a meaningful, contributory, humane manner – in line with nature & humane societal norms. We currently have some efforts in this area in Amarkantak (MP), Achoti (Raipur, CG), Indore (MP), Kanpur (UP) , Calgary (Canada).
*Human Values Course: This Preliminary course is being implemented in these Universities:
|Satavahana University||AP||HP Technical University||HP|
|UP Technical University||UP||NIT, Raipur||Chattisgarh|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University||MP||Galgotia University||Delhi|
|RV Scindia Agricultural University||MP||KL University||AP|
|Punjab Technical University||Punjab||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Univ||AP|
|Royal University of Bhutan||Bhutan||IIIT, Hyderabad||AP|
[ More in this section ]
Alternative content, process & outcomes of Education
In Existing Schools – humanization of education
Allied Human values courses (HVPE) – experiments in professional courses