Our current progress in education is as follows:
- Started a new alternative school in Raipur based on this understanding.
- Included as supplementary course in Govt schools in Chattisgarh state
- About 40 teachers attend the 1 year long study-workshop or shivir every year
- Work underway in Delhi govt schools
- Work also underway in Maharashtra govt. schools
- Universal Human Values via Consciousness Development [UHVCD] course included in Agricultural University State of Chattisgarh, India.
- Work underway to establish a new University – Chetna Vikas Mulya Shiksha University: for consciousness development (CVMSU)
- Allied Human values courses called ‘a Foundational course in Human values and Professional Ethics’ (HVPE) based on Jeevan Vidya are currently run as a foundational course in about 25+ universities in India:
Human Values Course: This Preliminary course is being implemented in these Universities:
|Satavahana University||AP||HP Technical University||HP|
|UP Technical University||UP||NIT, Raipur||Chattisgarh|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University||MP||Galgotia University||Delhi|
|RV Scindia Agricultural University||MP||KL University||AP|
|Punjab Technical University||Punjab||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Univ||AP|
|Royal University of Bhutan||Bhutan||IIIT, Hyderabad||AP|